BEGIN YOUR CAREERS IN THAI THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE
Because of the high demand for practitioners.Lethbridge Thai Massage & Spa is currently looking for a Thai Massage Therapists/Registered Massage Therapists to join our team.
WE ARE A MASSAGE THERAPY CLINIC SPECIALIZING IN THAI THERAPEUTIC HEALING MASSAGE . THAI MASSAGE IS A UNIQUE MASSAGE STYLE THAT STIMULATES THE ACUPRESSURE POINTS IN RELATION TO THE CONCEPT OF ENERGY LINES IN ORDER TO PROVIDE RELIEF, TO STRETCH AND LOOSEN TIGHTENED MUSCLES, TO RELEASE TENSION AND RELIEVE JOINTS. THAI MASSAGE LEAVES ONE FEELING RELAXED AND ENERGIZED.
Business address: # B 229 12 Street C ,North ,Lethbridge AB, T1H 2M6
Phone : 587-425-0074
A University Degree or Equivalent Certificate, Diploma in Thai Traditional Medicine, Thai Massage. Must complete hand on study 150-800 hours, and willing to Upgrade 2200 hours of Massage Therapy, a period of supervised practical training.
Vocational diploma or certificate in Massage Therapy 2200 – 3000 hours. Member in good standing with an officially recognized association within the province of Alberta, who are willing to shift specialization in to a Thai Massage Therapist and we offer the opportunity to learn from someone renowned for her massage techniques and knowledge of Thai therapeutic healing .
Work Experience: At Lease 1 Year Experience in massage therapy is required. Experience in Thai traditional medicine/massage and spa is an asset.
We offer a competitive rate which includes:
-Job Types: Permanent/Full-Time Positions
-Must be able to work on weekends
-Staff Training is provided
-instructor and trainer available on site no need to travel to Thailand to lean advanced techniques
-Immediate client base.You can let us know how busy you want to be!
-Consistent and predictable income with opportunities to earn even more! Plus Gratuities!
-T4, tax deductions and bi-monthly direct deposit
-Vacation Pay ,Statutory Holiday pay
-Enjoy having Health Benefits Plan!!! (Medical, Paramedical, Dental)
-Discounted rate on massage ,treatments and products
-EVERYTHING is supplied !!! Furnished rooms with all equipment and linens
-All oil -herbal compress- balm- massage supplies, cleaning, and laundry on site.
-Hydraulic massage tables, hot stone warmers, towel warmers, oil warmers
-Full time reception services Tuesday – Sunday
-Handling of all insurance company and direct billings
-All advertising services
-Annual Association Registration reimbursement after 1 year
-Additional Staff Incentives.
-Opportunity for growth in an expanding clinic
- Assist with Consistent high client traffic
- Tidy your work Area
- Explain different massage techniques, procedures and benefits to clients
- Maintain records of treatments given to clients
- Provide professional Thai massage therapy and clinical massage therapy to clients
- Skills necessary to conduct a patient assessment, develop treatment plans, deliver safe and effective treatment, and evaluate outcomes
- Advise clients about different exercises they can do at home
- Consult with other health care professionals when developing treatment plans for clients
- All professional licenses must be current
- CPR and First Aid certification required
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English
- Proactive Skill Set
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on client needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Schedule Your Next Appointment TodayWe take pride in making booking with us simple and efficient. The only bookings we can’t do online are couples massages.
Please call the clinic at
(587) 425-0074 to schedule your couples massage today.