Lethbridge Thai Massage & Spa is currently looking for a Registered Massage Therapist/ Thai Massage Therapist to join our team.
We are a business specializing in Thai Massage. Thai massage is a unique massage style that stimulates the acupressure points in relation to the concept of energy lines in order to provide relief, to stretch and loosen tightened muscles, to release tension and relieve joints. Thai massage leaves one feeling relaxed and energized.
Business address: B – 229 12C Street North, Lethbridge AB T1H 2M6
Phone : 587-425-0074
Title of Position: Registered Massage Therapist / Thai Massage Therapist
Terms of employment: 30-40 hrs/week
Position Permanent Full Time
Must be able to work on weekends
We offer a competitive rate which includes:
-Job Types: Hourly wages
-Full time reception services Tuesday – Sunday
-CPP , EI deductions & Vacation Pay
-Handling of all insurance company and direct billings
-Staff Training is provided
-Addittional Staff Incentives.
-All advertising services
-Furnished rooms with all equipment and linens
-Hydraulic massage tables, hot stone warmers, towel warmers, oil warmers
-All massage, cleaning, and laundry supplies
-Group benefits packages (optional)
- Assist with Consistent high client traffic
- Tidy your work Area
- Explain different massage techniques, procedures and benefits to clients
- Maintain records of treatments given to clients
- Provide professional Thai massage therapy and clinical massage therapy to clients
- Advise clients about different exercises they can do at home
- Consult with other health care professionals when developing treatment plans for clients
Vocational diploma or certificate in Massage Therapy 2200 – 3000 hours. Member in good standing with an officially recognized association within the province of Alberta, and we offer the opportunity to learn from someone renowned for her massage techniques and knowledge of Thai therapeutic healing
Or Vocational diploma or equivalent certificate in Thai Massage 330-500 hours and willing to Upgrade 2200 hours of Massage Therapy, a period of supervised practical training. Member In good standing with Thai Healing Alliance International or NHPCA
- All professional licenses must be current
- CPR and First Aid certification required
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English
- Proactive Skill Set
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on client needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Work Experience: At least one year’s worth of work experience in massage therapy is required. Experience in Thai massage and spa is an asset.
Interested candidate can email the resume to email@example.com
Schedule Your Next Appointment TodayWe take pride in making booking with us simple and efficient. The only bookings we can’t do online are couples massages.
Please call the clinic at
(587) 425-0074 to schedule your couples massage today.