Our Policies and Direct Billing
We accept Cash, Debit, Visa and Master cards.
Please schedule your treatments in advance of your visit to Lethbridge Thai Massage & Spa.
BOOK ONLINE today
We provide direct billing for most insurance companies and provide receipts for Massage therapy service.
All Massage services provided are covered by most Extended Health Care plans and all patients can be provided with the appropriate receipts for submission to their respective insurance company.
Some insurance companies may allow for direct billing or online billing depending on your plan options.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your insurance policy or payment options, our staff will be more than happy to address all your questions and concerns.
See the bottom of this page for a complete list of insurance companies.
Please Note: That direct billing for some insurance plans may not be available on weekends.
We will gladly predetermine your coverage before your service. Please call 587-425-0074 for assistance in this matter.
- Sunlife does not offer direct billing for 2 hour massages (Restrictions in their system)
- Great West Life does not accept Direct Billing on Sunday.
- Desjardins Insurance allows us to submit claims, but payment only goes directly to the client. Alternative means of payment are required to cover the balance of the treatment.
The following insurance companies do not allow direct billing for massage therapy
- Group Soucre
- Cliam Secure
In order to set-up direct billing, please do the following:
- Let us know when booking the appointment.
- Bring your Benefit Card (hard copy, in your name).
- When you arrive, let reception know that you are setting up Direct Billing.
- If the claim does not approve online or pending,we can submit the claim pay to Insured Member for you to get reimbursed or we will provide the receipt to you .
- If your primary plan only covers part of the treatment fee, you have to pay us the remaining balance and we will print you a receipt.
- However, in the event that we cannot submit the claim for you, we will assist you in any way possible to ensure you get reimbursed.
- Please be prepared to pay for your visits in the event that your insurance provider will not cover your treatments. We are unable to provide you with a credit to be paid for at a later date.
I have 2 insurance plans. How does that work?
Many people are covered under more than one insurance plan, usually because his or her spouse has a separate insurance plan. The insurance plan under which you are the INSURED MEMBER is your primary plan. If you are not the insured member on another plan, that is your secondary plan.
We will direct bill to your primary plan first.
– If your plan covers 100% of your treatment, great! You do not have to do anything!
– If your primary plan only covers part of the treatment fee, we will try to direct bill the remaining balance to your secondary plan.
Depending which insurance company is your secondary, we may not be able to submit the claim for you to get reimbursed. You have to pay us the remaining balance and we will print you a receipt.
Can you tell me how much coverage I have?
Unfortunately, no. Insurance companies keep that information confidential due to the privacy act. You can easily check that information yourself by calling your insurance company, checking their website, or asking your employer.
Your appointment will be confirmed right away after you make a booking.
A 24-hour rescheduling notice is required for all services.
Rescheduling of appointment is subject to space availability.
Any cancellation less than 24-hour notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
100% CHARGE WILL BE IMPOSED FOR “NO SHOW”
If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment, your appointment will still end at the scheduled time and you will be charged for your full appointment.
We recommend you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to complete our consultation From, Electronic Transmission Consent Form, Benefit Assignment Form and to relax in our lounge.
We provide FREE parking. Please park in spots designated for Lethbridge Thai Massage & Spa.
The requested party will be bill by us for the production of these records.However, since producing records is directly related to staff time, cost of copies and mailing costs.
Tax & Gratuities
GST not included.
Tipping is left to the discretion of our clients.
Schedule Your Next Appointment TodayWe take pride in making booking with us simple and efficient. The only bookings we can’t do online are couples massages.
Please call the clinic at
(587) 425-0074 to schedule your couples massage today.