It’s not often you get to work at something you love – but our team are living proof you can!
Please read our personal Skills.We have Experienced Holistic Practitioners and Massage Specialists who are licensed for employment and training as a Thai Massage Therapist by the city of Lethbridge as well as Registered Massage Therapists who can fulfill your Healthcare requirements.
Registered Massage Therapists (RMT) must complete minimum education requirement of 2200 hours of study in Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology,Sport medicine,Pregnancy,Infant,Children,Youth massage.
Skills necessary to conduct a patient assessment, develop treatment plans, deliver safe and effective treatment, and evaluate outcomes.and a host of other techniques and hold an active membership of provincial Association.
Registered Thai Massage Therapists (RTT)and(RTTs) must complete minimum education requirement of 150-500 hours of Hands on study of traditional Thai massage. The study must have been done in traditional style,Traditional Thai yoga massage,Thai foot massage; reflexology; Thai acupressure;Thai herbal medicine; Thai for the table; and Thai accessory modalities such as reusi dat ton; tok sen, Jab sen etc. And more study in ,anatomy, physiology, kinesiology , clinical massage include basic knowledge of Western medicine and a host of other techniques and hold an active membership of International Association.
Thai traditional medicine is one of the most valuable knowledge handed down from Thai ancestors.
In spite of increasing popularity of Western modern medicine,
Thai traditional medicine is still widely used in taking care of health in daily life especially among the rural Thais.For the past decade, the government and private organizations have worked in collaboration to restore the values and popularity of Thai traditional medicine.
Recently, the Ministry of Public Health has promoted the use of herbal medicine,
and the Center for Herbal Information has collected data and performed scientific studies on this matter.Thai Massage Restoration Project has also revised the text on Thai traditional massage, which is now widely practised.
The future prospects of Thai traditional medicine and Thai massage are rather positive because the Foundation for Restoring Thai Traditional Medicine and the College of Ayurvedic Medicine have the program and curriculum to produce personnel on traditional medicine.They have also attempted to integrate the basic knowledge of Western medicine into the study and practice of Thai traditional medicine.
As the Thai Traditional Medicine and Thai massage grows internationally, more and more RMTs are training in this field .All massages are covered under your Healthcare benefits. Our highly skilled RMT’s look forward to addressing your health concerns and pampering you in the process!
SUTHIDA (APPLE) SWANSON
Owner/Director/Registered Massage Therapist/Esthetician/Registered Thai Medical Massage Instructor.
2200 Hours (Orthopedic RMT), 3000 Hours (RMT) ,4200 Hour (TTCM),5000 Hours (RTTs),
And member in good standing with: NHPC , NCBTMB , Thai Healing Alliance International.
Approximately 10000 hours of recorded practice
Over 17 Years of experience
“My name is Suthida (Apple) Swanson
I was born and raised in a village of Thailand-where life is simple and relaxed.
I begain my Massage tradition at 8 years old larned from my grandmother who is a midwife and practice Thai traditional medicine in the Village of Thailand.
At the age of twenty .I left my Country to study and work in canada ,along with my Thai Traditional Medicine and massage practice”.
Credential in Traditional medicine and Massage Therapy :
- TMC Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai Thailand GCT: TEACHER TRAINING in 2018
- Thai Warrior Massage Master Jack Shaman Phang-Nga, Thailand in 2018
- Upgrade 3,000 hours Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy Diploma at the MaKami College in 2015
- Turner Institute (2200 hours) Massage Therapy in 2013
- Thai Massage & Spa Academy (All Levels) in 2012
- TTCM/Chiang Mai University-Center of Thai Traditional and Complementary Medicine in 2010
- Utts -The Union of Thai Traditional medicine society (All Levels) in 2007
- Nerve Touch Thai Massage (Jap Sen) & Thai Herbal Massage – Lek Chaiya (All Levels) in 2004
- TTM-Wat Po Trditional Medical School where Thai Massage instruction originated(All Levels)in 2002
This particular style of Alternative Healing and Advanced Thai Massage is exclusive to my Clinic.
It combines the ancient Herbal medicine and massage technique principles of Thai massage with Western Clinical Massage adaptations.All our techniques are unique and Variety at Lethbridge Thai Massage & Spa.
As a result, Lethbridge Thai Massage & Spa is now one of the best places in Alberta for Thai massage.
I love to share Thai Culture, Combines Traditional Thai herbal medicine incoporeated with massage and i’m currently an Instructor of The Union Of Thai Traditional Medicine Society and Affiliated Teacher of Thai Massage School of Chiang-Mai – Present.
For me, being a Thai massage therapist is rewarding. I Harness the positive energy of nature with traditional Thai therapy.
The guiding philosophy of each Massage and spa journey is to deliver holistic well-being to each individual.
- Certified RMT/RTTs/TTCM
- Advanced Thai Medical Massage Therapy (hybrid)
- Advanced Orthopedic Therapy
- Sport Massage Soft Tissue Injury Deep Tissue Massage
- Traditional Thai Herbal Medicine
- Advanced Thai Warrior Massage with physical body balancing (hybrid)
- Alternative-Holistic Health
- Thaditional Thai Massage (Tok Sen, Jab Sen,Reusi dat ton)
- Prenatal/Postnatal Massage
- Infant/Child Massage Therapy
- Foot/Hands reflexology
- East meet west technique Massage therapy (hybrid)
- Aroma Therapy oils For Health
- Thai Medicinal Herbal Compress Massage (hybrid)
- Hot stone
- Margan ‘s Sea Shell Massage Therapy
- Organic Thai Body Herbal Spa
- Organic Facials
PALEERUT (ANNA) BOONHUAD
Staff Supervisor/Registered Massage Therapist.
2200 Hours (Orthopedic RMT), 522 Hours (RTTs)
And member in good standing with : NHPC .
Approximately 5000 hours of recorded practice
8 Years of experience
My Nick name is “‘Anna” Massage has been a hobby of mine since childhood. As a kid, I enjoyed massaging family members to help ease their stress and pain. I found it very satisfying to be able to provide that happiness to others.
Credential in Thai Traditional Massage Healing and Massage Therapy :
I graduated Professional Thai Massage level 4 (372hours) from The Union Of Thai Traditional Medicine Society in 2013
Further education at Turner Institute of Orthopedic Massage Therapy (2200 hours) in 2016
I provide my clients with maximum benefit of Traditional Thai Massage and Massage therapy techniques and put more effort into improving Client ‘s health and well-being .
- Certified RMT/RTTs
- Orthopedic Therapy
- Sport, Deep Tissue ,Soft Tissue Injury Massage
- Prenatal & Postnatal Massage
- Traditional Thai Massage
- Hand/Foot Reflexology
- Child/Youth Massage
- Advanced Thai Clinical Massage(hybrid)
- Aromatherapy Oils Massage
- Thai Medicinal Hot Herbal Compress Massage (hybrid)
- East Meets West Technique Massage(hybrid)
- Organic Body Spa
Holistic Practitioner/Thai Massage Therapist.
And member in good standing with: Thai Healing Alliance International.
My Name is
Credential in Massage :
My Name is
BRADLEY JAMES KRAWETZ
Owner, Senior Manager
522 Hours (RTTs)
And member in good standing with: Thai Healing Alliance International,
My name is Brad
Credential in Massage :
Upgrade 2200 hours of Massage Therapy – In progress
I graduated Professional Thai Massage level 3 (150 hours) in 2015 and Advanced Thai Massage level4 (372hours) in 2017 from The Union Of Thai Traditional Medicine Society
- Certified : LMT/RTTs
- Traditional Thai Herbal Medicine
- Clinic Business Management
Full-Time : Receptionist
- Costumers service
- Book keeping
- Make sure that things run smoothly at the clinic
AMY J LABOSSIRE
- Customers service
- Assisting Owner and Instructor